Thank you for taking the time to consider joining Temple Chaverim.
According to a recent survey of our membership, most people joined Temple Chaverim for their children’s Hebrew education and to have a place to worship on the High Holidays. However, the same survey reported that our congregants remain members because they became spiritually and emotionally connected to our Clergy and congregation.
When you join Temple Chaverim you will:
- Belong to a sacred caring community made up of congregants, clergy and staff who help celebrate life’s joys and ease its sorrows;
- Forge pastoral relationships with dedicated clergy, who provide many services such as: counseling and support in times of both spiritual and personal need; assisting your children and teens through recommendations to camp, college and Birthright programs; officiating at funerals of household members and providing support, as well, when a member of your extended family passes on; and being available for meaningful conversations to explore personal and religious issues;
- Have a spiritual home in which to celebrate holidays and life cycle events such as weddings, baby-namings, and b’nai mitzvah;
- Be a member of an educational community, which provides a varied array of programs and classes to enrich, educate and involve everyone in your household;
- Explore a wide range of interests and social connections, through Temple Chaverim’s many committees and groups;
Please join us and find what you are looking for, and so much more.
Thinking of joining? Call us at (516) 367-6100 ext. 101 or 108. What could be easier?